Veritas students are expected to:
1. Honor God, their parents, their instructors, and their fellow students according to biblical principles of conduct.
2. Act respectfully to all students, teachers, staff, and administration.
Disrespect in word and/or actions will be dealt with immediately.
3. Know and comply with the Veritas dress code that has been established. Failure to comply with the VCS dress code will constitute students being asked to call their parents for appropriate clothes.
4. Arrive on time and be prepared to participate in class each week with all assignments completed.
5. Be honest and original in all assignments. Plagiarism or cheating of any kind is not tolerated, and students will receive a zero on the assignment.
6. Be responsible for submitting all missed work within two weeks due to illness or trips. Work submitted after two weeks will not be accepted, and the students will receive a zero for the assignments. Make up work will no longer be accepted at the end of the semester.
7. Turn off their cell phones during class time. Also, no IPODS or electronic toys are allowed at Veritas.